The Camec Elite 2 allows you to move your caravan at the push of a remote-control button. Both movers have aluminium rollers that engage with the tires to make the RV wheels turn.
The mover features soft start and soft stop technology to avoid jerky movements of the RV.
- Economical & effective solution for maneuvering your caravan
- Excellent quality aluminium rollers that are friendly to tires
- Easy winding action to engage or disengage the rollers
- Optimal compact design, reasonable ground clearance, suitable for almost
any light duty single axle chassis
- E-coating & powder coating corrosion protection
- All important components are fully protected against water spray, dirt & oil
- Maneuver your caravan effortlessly with soft stop & start technology
- 2-way communication remote control technology provides excellent anti-
interference protection against other electronic signals
- Safe Working Load (SWL):
1,800 kg (2 motors) up to 1,500 kg on an 18% gradient.
2,500 kg (4 motors) up to 1,800 kg on an 18% gradient
- Minimum Width (caravan/trailer): 1,800 mm.
Maximum Width (caravan/trailer): 2,500 mm
- Maximum Tyre Width: 205 mm
Economical & effective solution for maneuvering your caravan.
Excellent quality aluminium rollers that are friendly to tires.
Easy winding action to engage or disengage the rollers.
Operational Voltage: 12 Volt DC
Average Current Consumption: 20 Amps
Part A: 765 mm (l) x 533 mm (w) x 270 mm (d),
Part B: 1490 mm (l) x 260 mm (w) x 90 mm (d)
IMPORTANT: The previous Elite model and the Elite 2 model movers are not compatible with each other and cannot be paired together.
These are in stock with our supplier and not in our shop. Estimated delivery time from our supplier to our shop is around 5 working days.
Please use the enquiry form below for more information or to order this product.
We also sell the fully automatic motor movers ELITE PRO 2 from Camec.
Please see our other motor mover listing .
NZ$ 2,595.00 including GST
Stocked with supplier (contact us for availibility)